From lightweight to heavier films, our surface printing capabilities are sure to suit your industry's needs.
films for any application
Our experience printing for the tobacco industry helps us to offer thin film printing when many manufacturers cannot.
PETG films are a great choice for personal care products due to their resistance to moisture and chemicals.
PVC films are commonly used in the food, beverage, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical industries because they can withstand exposure to moisture and other environmental conditions. They can also be used for tamper-evident seals.
Our BOPP and PE options can be printed two-sided.
BOPP film is known for its clarity, strength, and stiffness. We can use BOPP for a variety of food packaging and product labels.
PE film is a lightweight film ideal for products that need flexibility, such as shrink sleeves.
PET films are great for the food industry because they help preserve the freshness of the contents inside. We can help with confectionery wrappers, snack bags, food trays, and more.
We have years of experience printing for quality brands like yours.
No matter what industry you're in, we'll make your brand shine.
We take pride in our craft. Our goal is to get it right the first time. On time. Every time.
- ISO, BRC, & PEFC Certified. From quality management to forestry, food packaging, and more, we adhere to the strictest requirements for our industry.
- 100 Years of Expertise. Our privately-held company has printed quality products for almost 100 years. You can trust our years of expertise.
- Vendor Managed Inventory. A VMI program can be established based on customer needs.
- In-House Quality Control. We employ rigorous quality control procedures to ensure our products meet set requirements every time.
- Test Run Capabilities. If you have a unique printing idea, we can perform a test and see how well it runs.
The best in printing for your brand
- Precise Color Consistency. Gravure is known for precise color consistency and for producing fine, detailed images in high-volume jobs.
- 10-Color Printing & Coating. Our gravure printing presses have the ability to print up to 10 colors, ensuring accuracy to protect and enhance your brand.
Our cutting-edge technologies
Our two locations offer the best in printing technology. Our various printers are equipped to handle your next project.
- Rotogravure 10-Color Printing
- 5 Gravure Presses
- 10 Slitters for Roll Packaging
- Die Cutter
- Guillotine Cutters
- Gietz Foil Stamping & Embossing
- Mark Andy Cut & Stack Cutting
- Serialization Capabilities
- Low Ignition Propensity Paper (LIP) Production Center
- Heidelberg High-Speed Label Cutting System
Frequently asked questions
Committed to a better tomorrow
We want to help you contribute to the healthiest planet possible.
To do this, we manufacture functional, sustainable, and lightweight products from renewable resources.
Together, we can minimize our environmental footprint and contribute to a greener future.